The List: Rohnert Park grocery stores
People against the expansion of Wal-Mart have said that Rohnert Park already has enough grocery stores. With the Planning Commission’s recent approval of Wal-Mart’s proposed expansion, the next step involves a vote by the City Council.
Here’s where you can buy groceries:
- Grocery Outlet – 6335 Commerce Boulevard
- Safeway – 6340 Commerce Boulevard
- Raley’s – 100 Raley’s Towne Centre
- FoodMaxx – 605 Rohnert Park Expressway
- Target – 475 Rohnert Park Expressway
- Costco – 5901 Redwood Drive
Wal-mart currently stocks some grocery items but not at the same level as the other stores listed.
Are there enough without a larger Wal-Mart? Should the City Council vote yes for the expansion? Tell us in the comments.