Rohnert Park’s 33rd Holiday Arts and Crafts Faire
This annual faire, put on by the City of Rohnert Park Community Services Department, features work by more than 90 talented artists and craftspeople from all over the Bay Area.
Items for sale include:
– unique jewelry made by fine artists
– specialty foods like olive oils, balsamic vinegars, marinades and sauces
– sweets such as pies, cakes and handmade candies
– knitted and other fabrics, including a variety of hats, scarves and hair accessories
– decorative gourds, birdhouses, stuffed animals and holiday-themed gifts
– artisan soaps, lotions and balms
This year’s festivities also include a wine and beer booth for toasts and tastings, as well as the annual holiday pottery sale, offering one-of-a-kind pottery, clay sculpture and fused glass from the City of Rohnert Park’s ceramic studio.
Entertainment will be provided by Petaluma School of Ballet, the Community Chorale, Black Sheep Belly Dance Troupe and Pam’s Dancercise group. Holiday decorations and photos with Santa will make for a festive event.
Event is free from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Friday, Nov. 23, and Saturday, Nov. 24, at the Rohnert Park Community Center, 5401 Snyder Lane. For vendor info, call 588-3456.